At Acentia, we provide a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. These benefits support your healthcare needs, assist you with retirement savings and provide you a variety of other benefits that help you with work-life balance.
Health and Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness coverage, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as disability insurance to protect you and your family in case of an unexpected illness or injury.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Flexible Spending Plan (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Disability and Life Insurance
• Hospital Indemnity Insurance
• Accident and Critical Illness insurance
• Commuter Benefit
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Services
• Pet Insurance
Whether you see yourself retiring in 5 years or 20, Acentia helps you plan your financial future. Our retirement benefits include a 401(k) savings plan, as well as financial planning assistance through Principal.
We understand that a healthy work-life balance is essential to our employees and their families. Acentia provides:
• Paid Time Off – New employees accrue 15 days annually to start and can earn up to 25 days based on years of service. There is a PTO carry over program subject to meeting certain conditions.
• Holidays – Each year in addition to PTO you are paid for holidays that are observed by the Federal Government. Typically, the following days are included:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
• Family and Medical Leave – If you become seriously ill or you become unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth you may be able to take a medical leave. Family leave may be available if you need to care for a newborn or someone in your immediate family who has become seriously ill.
• Bereavement Leave – You may receive up to three days of paid leave to make burial arrangements or to attend the funeral or memorial service of an immediate family member.
• Jury Duty – If a court requires you to attend jury duty, you will be paid your normal pay for the days missed.
• Flexible/Alternate Work Schedules – Per your manager’s approval, work schedules may be arranged to meet both the needs of the company and your personal needs. Alternative schedules include programs such as flextime and a compressed workweek.
Providing our employees with professional and personal development opportunities is critical to Acentia’s success. We are invested in retaining top talent and helping that talent shine. Whether it’s through tuition reimbursement, professional boot camps, certification training, or just polishing up job-related skills, we’ve got you covered.
As part of Acentia’s ongoing commitment to your professional development, we provide employees with access to our e-learning resource, Acentia University.
• Acentia University is available 24/7
• Courses cover a wide variety of subjects-from highly technical topics to software application instruction to business skills development
• Course subjects include:
- Business and Professional Certifications
- Customer Service
- Finance and Accounting
- Management Skills
- Project Management
- Technical Certifications and Skills
Acentia Technical Career Path Resources
Through the Acentia Centers of Excellence (COEs), employees on a technical career path have the opportunity to enhance their skills and earn company, customer, and industry recognition through the Technical Fellows Program and/or the Independent Research & Development Program (IRAD).
Recognition and Rewards
Acentia celebrates excellence. Through the Acentia Recognition and Rewards Bonus Program, we recognize and reward outstanding talent.
• Spot Bonus Awards
• Quarterly Excellence Awards
• Values in Practice Award
• Annual Chairman’s Award
Employee Referral Program
Acentia recognizes the value of employee referrals by paying a bonus for referrals of applicants that are hired up to $5,000. The bonus is paid in the payroll following 90 days of employment after the referral’s start date.
At Acentia, we provide that little bit extra including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
Employee Discount Programs, including:
- Dell Computer Purchase
- CDW Employee Discount
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Rental Car Discounts
- Working Advantage Discount Program
- Microsoft Home Use Program